Personal Guidance Through Simple and Complex Family Transitions
The decision to end a relationship and seek a divorce marks a crossroad in your life. You want divorce lawyers on your side who will clearly explain every step, every option and every legal avenue available. This type of guidance can help you make decisions confidently and start the next part of your life with much-needed peace of mind.
At SLG, this is the exact type of representation and counsel we provide each and every client. We know every situation is different. We strive to be the best divorce attorneys in California by taking the time to learn about you and your goals so we can provide detailed advice and help you navigate your divorce action with understanding and a sense of empowerment.
If this is the kind of representation you are looking for, we encourage you to contact us today. We welcome the opportunity to meet with you during an in-depth consultation.
Ways Schweitzer Law Group Can Help your Divorce
Our highly experienced and well-equipped legal team can help you every step of the way to achieve a positive outcome in your divorce case, including:
- A simple no-fault/uncontested divorce where no children are involved or a short-term marriage with few assets to divide
- A more complicated contested divorce such as a high net worth divorce action or one involving child custody issues, family business holdings, closely held business/minority interests, stock options, valuable heirlooms and art, corporate and small business valuations
- Paternity Actions
- Seeking an annulment or the enforcement or voiding of a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement
- Handling every aspect of a divorce filing with technical, but compassionate precision such as division of marital assets, seeking or limiting spousal support, negotiating custody arrangements and other important matters
- Resolving post-divorce disputes through creative negotiating, enforcement orders, modification petitions and other means
- Divorce and immigration issues as well as international family law matters
- Same sex divorce actions and all relevant components as well as unique issues that are relevant to same-sex and LGBT couples
Given the emotional, financial and legal impact of a divorce on you and your family, we work closely with you as a team to help you through every step of the process and even prepare you for life after divorce. As hard as it may be to believe, there will be life after your divorce. You need to be prepared for that day, and that day is why we’re here.
This includes thoroughly explaining how your taxes, credit rating, health care benefits, retirement plans and other issues will be affected. We take detailed legal measures to protect your rights and ensure you aren’t saddled with a divorce settlement you’ll regret in the long run. We are prepared to negotiate, but are also aggressive litigators fighting for you, especially when the division of debt, marital assets and custody issues are involved. We strive to be the best divorce lawyers in California by being there for you today, tomorrow and always.